Friday, August 29, 2008

Another short mpeg 4 streaming server review

A synopsis on mpeg 4 streaming server

Liam Picks a Winner

Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:00:41 -0800

theWHIR.com posted a photo:


Liam Picks a Winner



WHIR editor Liam Eagle clumsily photographs himself drawing a winner from a bowl full of business cards (offscreen) for Hartland Ross of eBridge Marketing Solutions. The winners received free website appraisals.





T35 Hosting in Business Week’s 101 Best Web Freebies

Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:46:51 +0000

John: I have one that ties to a little bit to Serguei’s said yesterday. How are we different then the other big players in this market, like Google? Yahoo? And the answer is that we built our company on the partnering system. Over 90% of our revenue comes through partner’s –

I had a similar situation arise recently where my laptop was malfunctioning, and I realized that I hadn’t recently backed up my data. In reviewing my backup options and talking with some more technically minded friends who work for the VPS hosting experts at HostMySite.com, I came across a  solution that I had not considered before (possibly because it wasn’t yet available): backing up my data to the ‘cloud’ through grid computing.

Once you know that you are running Red Hat for example, you can get to the point with:

Today`s suggestion:


dreamhost.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dreamhost "offers" Miva shopping cart hosting, but they only have one person
trained in Miva support, so if your store has a problem when that person is gone
- good luck!



My store has been down for almost 3 weeks, and I am in the process of
transferring to a new host. dreamhost customer service has been extremely slow,
frequently choosing to file my service requests into one person or another's
folder, rather than tell me anything. When I have heard back, I have been given
varying promises of attention and a fix, but nothing has happened, and no one
has bothered to tell me why.



Key to the whole problem is the apparent fact that dreamhost has not a clue of
what e-commerce is all about. While other hosts might be in a full-blown panic
if their e-commerce sites were down for a couple of hours, dreamhost is quite
content to allow the situation to go on indefinitely. Very unprofessional in
their approach.



I know of several other dreamhost Miva sites that are transferring, or have
transfered, to new hosts. So, most likely in the near future they will be
hosting very few Miva sites, and their competence in the area can be expected to
fall even further.





Click Here to go to dreamhost website.




Compusa (Systemax, Inc.)
Deals Under $50 at CompUSA Today!


cheap web hosting company
cheap web hosting directory
cheap web hosting domain
cheap web hosting php
| | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home