Monday, September 22, 2008

sell web hosting Reviews & News

sell web hosting web sites

Take Website Usability to the Next Level

Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:57:48 GMT
The following tips will help expand your website's usability so that all users, regardless of their sensory perception and abilities, are able to take advantage of your web content...

HTML Validator

Sun, 09 Mar 2008 03:47:52 +0000
Check the markup (HTML, XHTML, …) of Web documents:
http://validator.w3.org/
Copyright © 2007Dapur Hosting(digitalfingerprint: 8f57a6d5215d02f26c482a6410e1682f)Share This

The Unofficial CTO

Mon, 19 May 2008 22:49:43 -0500
The Unofficial CTO provides insights on the CTO role, Internet technologies, and datacenter hosting.

But, what is going to determine web hosting that is truly affordable? It cannot be only cost.

Managed Dedicated Web Hosting Service

Tue, 08 Apr 2008 03:45:07 +0000
Dedicated Servers are a great way to save your business money and space, depending on how your organization is set up, but what if you need slightly more than just a dedicated server and are worried about possible downtown, you should consider an affordable web hosting dedicated server plan that includes managed services.
Managed services take ...]

New article about geek hosting

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 07:20:52 EST
I just wrote a new article about geek hosting. It explains what geek hosting is and takes a quick look at different geek hosting alternatives.

sell web hosting Items For Viewing




I needed to change my web hosting service. I also have several clients that will
need web hosting services in the near future. I made the decision to research
the ideal company for my needs and my client�s needs. Using the Internet I
checked on many web hosting services, looking closely at the ratings by current
and former users. My investigation led me to LunarPages.com.



All of my research showed that LunarPages.com offered the options that I needed
at an affordable price. Everyone, including the LunarPages website, said that
they offered exceptional service and support. I made my decision and began the
task of setting up my new LunarPages hosting service with the options that I
needed. I also began transferring my current business website and two
recreational websites over to the new service. Because I didn't plan it better,
I made some mistakes that caused problems with my service. Frustrated, I began
communicating with the LunarPages support staff via their support ticket email
service. What I found was surprising.



Not only did the LunarPages staff offer fast response time, but they truly knew
what they were doing and could assist me in solving my problems. The problems
weren't easy, and my lack of experience in using a web hosting service didn't
help things, but the LunarPages staff worked through it and within a short
period of time they had everything running smoothly. They were also able to
direct me to several well written white papers that detailed the tasks I was
working with. Those papers were written in simple, easy to understand language,
and yet contained all of the information that I needed to get the job done. In
short, LunarPages.com and it�s staff have made a believer out of me. I have over
25 years of experience working in the micro computer industry. I have dealt with
many different companies, trying to solve many different problems.
LunarPages.com rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.




Click Here to go to Lunar Pages
website.



Now that you have completed reading this article on sell web hosting, we hope that you have found the information on sell web hosting that you were searching for.
#







Championcatalog.com
Create your blog in minutes with iLife and .Mac. No HTML required.


email web hosting
exchange server
extra space
fast web hosting
| |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home